Degreed in philology and journalism I discovered the world of wine and food and since 2000 I write about these themes all over the world.
Apr 2008 - Present
RBA editing group
Writer of the Book "Desayunos en Madrid" edited by RBA and winner of the Gourmand Competition as the best culinary book of Spain
Apr 2001 - Present
- Blogger on the on line magazine Ocholeguas with a blog called "Comerse el mundo" about gastronomy all over the world
- Co-founder of the travel magazine Sieteleguas
- Manager of the travel section of the magazine El Mundo
- Writer of the Yo Dona magazine
- Writer of KM0 on M2 magazine
- Gastronomy critic on Metropoli Magazine
Apr 2003 - Present
Gastronomy and travel writer
- Writer of articles for the monthly magazine Gourmets
- Writer of the guide Gourmetapas2004
2008 - Present
Dec 2008 - Present
Anchor woman of the program "A Desayunar!"
Creator and anchor woman of the program "A Desayunar" given every day on Cocina Channel.
Program developed with cooks from all over the world that presented their way of having breakfast and how to cook It
Jan 2000 - Jun 2001
Internship in the magazine Archigula , magazine about food and wine culture