Job duties includes understanding the Marketing requirement, Business of clients, Target profiles,Market segments & running online initiatives- SEM, Social media, Banner Advertising,Hiring Online Specialists & Training them in Google Adwords & Google Analytics
Working as a Google AdWords Specialist. The Job responsibilities includes :
• Assist Clients to plan, manage, and execute AdWords campaigns- Search, Display, Re-marketing, Google Shopping (PLA).
• Manage and tune-up the accounts to help the advertisers achieve their advertising goals.
• Provide detailed information to clients on their account performance and take required steps for Optimisation in the most effective manner.
• Manage client inquiries by e-mail, chat and other channels.
• To monitor and evaluate the performance metrics such as CTR (Click-through-rate), Quality Score, Impression Share etc.
• Engage with cross-functional partners, e.g. Specialist, Engineering, and Product team members to resolve complex issues.
• Test and offer New strategies & recommendations such as Ad Extensions, re-marketing, Category targeting, Ad testing.
• Positive & Negative keywords Research and Analysis.
• Provide tips to improve Ad rank on Google Search by Text Ad Optimisation, Landing Page Optimisation.
• Review and make adjustments to improve quality score.
• Build performance reports and share it with Clients.
• To ensure Client retention through Negotiating and convincing skills.