I am interested in obtaining a development position in a challenging environment where I can utilize my skills and creatively involved with system that effectively contributes to the growth of the organization and opportunity for continuous learning in the field of Information Networking/Telecommunications.
Cisco Routers, Switches, Hubs etc.
Web Development and Design
Jul 2012 - Present
·Provide support and problem resolution for installed hardware and software.
·Provides information and instructions to students, staffs and external groups regarding computer facilities and services at the Learning Center and the Middle School.
· Install, test, and provides maintenance for computer hardware and software, determines supply needs.
·Assists users with problems and provides education and information on lab use and capabilities.
·Retrieve and deliver computers from/to classrooms; connects to video data projector and verifies proper functionality.
·Responds to software and hardware questions.
·Resolve users log on issues and creating users account/adding users to the active directory.
·Recover numerous lost files of critical information due to viruses and damaged hard drives.
·Troubleshoot and resolve computer problems; build and upgrade systems; install software and perform.
·general maintenance for clients
·Resolve network connectivity issues.
·Maintaining images of operating systems.
Performs other duties as assign
Feb 2010 - Jun 2012
Fort Hays State Univeristy
- Served as a member of the New Student Orientation Staff and work toward the goal of assisting new students with their academic, social, and personal transition to FHSU.
- Serve as a role model and resource person for the incoming undergraduate students.
- Provide information about campus resources and services.
- Educate new students about campus policies and procedures.
- Responsible for aiding students with academic advising
Aug 2010 - May 2012
Fort Hays State University
- Provided paraprofessional advising for about 36 graduate and undergraduate students for two academic years.
- Developed and conducted programs on diversity, civic engagement, education, interaction, and life skills academic performance.
- Served as mediator between residents and roommates
- Managed administrative tasks including room condition reports, maintenance requests, incident reports, room change process, and enforced college policy.
- Help the students and others that come to the disk
- Answer phone
- Keep cash box up to date
- Issue visitor parking permit
- Check out equipment and games for the residents
- Keep the front desk area clean
Sep 2008 - Apr 2009
- Recommended materials such as books, videos etc.
- Compiled lists of books, periodicals, articles, audiovisual materials, and electronic resources on particular subjects and analyze collections.
- Work at the circulation desk, lending and receiving library-owned materials.
- Inspect returned material for damage; sort and shelve materials.
Aug 2009 - May 2012
Bachelor of Science
Fort Hays State University
Nov 2007 - Apr 2009
Cross Cultural Competence
Cisco Networking Academy
The National Leadership Honor Society