- An astute, result driven professional with 10 year experience that includes Process and People Management in BPO and IT industry.
- Leader with proven success in heading and directing Collections , Sales , Process Migrations , Process Stabilization, Quality Management, Training & Development and Operations in ITES Sector.
- O2C expert and a honed team player with demonstrative competence in building and mentoring teams.
- Effective communicator with exceptional presentation skills & abilities in leading cross-cultural teams & establishing relationships.
Feb 2013 - Present
AR Senior Advisor
- Managing a team of 45 people including 2 Team Managers, 3 Regional managers 1 and a Coach to drive collections for India business.
- O2C Lead for India Receivable process.
- Ensure highest PD Collections with 80% or above current percentage. Lowest 90+ for India with minimum or no BDP impact.
- Driving projects which can bring hygiene and standardize process across all segments in India Collections.
- Standardization of system and applications used by the team. Move away from activities that does no value addition Accuracy in commits and outlook.
Sep 2011 - Jan 2013
Disti Manager / Inside Sales Manager
- Managing the stock and sell business for Dell-DDMS tie up to ensure Dell enterprise share in the market increases.
- Managing all the Disti with their B2B orders and balancing their relation with the Sales team and Partners.
- Liquidation of stock at Disti warehouse to ensure smooth inflow of stock every Qtr.
- Liaise with Partners across India and have them on boarded with Disti’s to ensure the credit activation is complete for all Partners with the Distributor.
- Discuss and fix margins with Disti’s for their Stock and Sell business incorporating their backend rebate and upfront margin.
- Plan and execute the usage of MDF (Market Development Fund) with Distributor.
Inside Sales Manager:
- Primarily responsible for managing a Channel Sales Team – Revenue and Margin.
- Responsible for quota setting at the team/individual level.
- Meeting Weekly/Quarterly Revenue objective and parallel manage Margins and other LOB objectives.
- Manage the product Portfolio of the organization in terms of developing technical skill of ISR’s, liaise with the Brand/LOB team to ensure objectives achieved for each product line.
- Interact with cross-functional groups (e.g., Services, Software and Peripherals, Finance, Operation) to solve business and customer issues.
- Hiring, developing & maintaining a best in class team across levels to consistently deliver on the revenue & margins and customer defined SLA to add value to the customers’ business.
- Retention/Development - Responsible for maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing Dell customers.
- Conduct performance evaluations, plan salary and incentive actions, recommend promotions, interpret and apply organization policies, and provide leadership towards resolving employee problems.
Sep 2004 - Sep 2011
Collections Manager / Care Representative
- Driving a portfolio of ~$30 M of PUBLIC segment of India Collection.
- Managing a team of 9 collectors including 2 regional collections manager handling North, Eastern and Govt. region.
- Performance appraisal for team members.
- Submission of revenue reversal for the Qtr to correct inflated AR at India level.
- Support and generate ideas on reduction of Bad Debt. write off and BDP (Specific ID & aggregate) as % of Total AR.
- Upscale Key talent (direct reports) through cross functional projects/assignments.
- Reviewing and approving all deals against Letter of Credit for all customers across India.
Collections and Care Representative:
- Managing a portfolio of ~12 million USD and collecting the payment on the overdue invoices of Canada Customers.
- Handling escalation calls for the team members.
- Helping new hires to understand the business requirements and how to meet targets.
- Managing pre and post-delivery cases for UK and Ireland customers.
- Handling customer issues effectively and monitoring AHT (average call handling time). Maintain a record of conversation happened with each and every customer.
- Making outbound calls to intimate customers on delivery status of their orders.
- Connecting customer to right dept. in case the issue requires assistance from other support team.
- Reduction in OE/OM errors for all regions across the globe for Dell.
- 80% Reduction seen post implementation of project recommendation.
- OP Checklist implemented to handle repeated defaulters.
O2C lead for India Receivables process:
- Lead the transition of tools from GETPAID to I-Collections.
- Implementation of email strategy and hygiene around coding.
- simplified reporting for India AR
- Introduction of Dunning letters to improve efficiency.
Auto Dialer Project:
- Introduced dialer on $10M of India AR (2% of total AR).
- Saved 3 head count by improving PD collection by 80%.
- Implementation of Workflow for i-Collection tool.
- Introduced SOH Policy for India.
- Reduction of SOH>60 days from $4M to $700K.
- workflow designed to clear SOH within 30 days else move to cancellation.
- Designed BDP tool to automate the BDP process.
- Bronze award for Q4FY14 for implementing SOH policy across all regions in India.
- Qtr-on-Qtr improvement in PD, 90+ and 180+ numbers in last 4 Qtrs (Q3FY14 –Q2FY15).
- 110% attainment % on OTC (On Time Collections %). Best ever performance by India Collections, Q1FY15.