- Member of the NCAA Track and Field Association 2012-Present
- Co-Founder of the LISAP Angels, a non-profit organization that raises funds and awareness to fight diabetes.
- National Society of Leadership and Success 2013-Present
- First Steps and Second Steps Academic Award Recipient for a 3.0 or above GPA, 2012-2013
- Tutor, WG Pearson Elementary School, 2013-Present
I am pursuing an entry level position in the field of athletic training to gain clinical experiences
associated with a variety of different patient populations defined, but not limited to gender, varying levels of risk, utilization of protective equipment, and general medical conditions that address the continuum of care. I have a desire to learn and grow in this industry by fully utilizing my hands-on working knowledge of personal training. In addition, I am seeking to gain knowledge of fitness program initialization and evaluation, strength and conditioning as well as injury prevention and treatment.
Key abilities and attributes:
- The ability to quickly process and apply knowledge
- Attentive to details
- Infectious passion and energy
Jun 2012 - Present
Field representative and brand advocate for Athleta. Utilized expert product knowledge to educate, inform, inspire and wardrobe customers. Creatively consult with individual consumers to understand the holistic mindset and garnish a high degree of acceptance by portraying genuine empathy for their well-being.
Aug 2012 - Present
Bachelor of Science
North Carolina Central University
Anticipated graduation date May 2016.