OpenText technologies – India
- Seek manpower requirements along with details and justifications with line managers and department heads.
- Seek details and justifications, provide inputs to help fine tune the requirements.
- Come up with programs/events to make employees actively participate in HR in them.
- Develop effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment.
- Create a robust employee network by conducting events.
- Implement performance management initiatives in order to ensure enhanced knowledge and skills transfer.
- Manage the Annual Appraisal Reporting System to ensure t goals are set for new staff and that effective mentoring and periodic reviews are conducted.
Training & Development:
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to identify the training needs pertaining across all the departments of the organization.
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings with the management to seek areas of improvement in terms of training and ensure the quality of training is always progressive.
- Promote and adopt various methods of training and learning like on-the-job training, e-learning, mentoring and web based trainings/ seminars.
- As part of training evaluation, collect employee feedback at the end of every learning and development intervention, and provide reports to the stake holders associated with them.
Handling Employee Grievances:
- Handle staff grievances and disciplinary issues and provide appropriate guidelines to line managers for efficient and satisfactory resolution of the same in line with HR policies and procedures.
- Design and deliver Induction program to new hires and frequently update induction training material with the latest and relevant information.