Project Manager/Solution Architect
Client: Aditya Birla Insurance Brokers /Aditya Birla Finance Ltd, Mumbai
- Planning and Coordinating with a team comprising Vendor Developers/Business Testing Group/Business User for Gather Requirements, Planning of Efforts, Providing Timelines and Monitoring and Controlling the Project within the said timeline.
- Provide technical- Business guidance on all project related issues and implementation thereof.
- Review BRS/SRS along with Technical Architects /Designers/Vendors to ensure the project objectives are met.
- Review and finalize BRS to track and monitor project and intervene with all corrective and preventive actions wherever the need arises.
- Ensure successful execution and completion of the project within the time and budgetary constraints
- Successfully completed Dealer and Retail Portal for Motor and Employee Benefit Portal Phase I and Phase IA for ABIBL.
- Completed Dealer (Ashok Leyland) Portal from Requirements to Closure of Project.
- Completed Retail Motor for Four Wheeler/Two Wheeler and Commercial Vehicles from Requirements to Closure.
- Completed Employee Benefit Portal Phase I and IA.
- Completed HR “On Board” Application for ABFL from Requirements to Closure.
- Currently in Requirements Gathering Stage for CMG, Mortgages and CFG Operation Automation.
Mr.Dhananjay Acharya, AVP, Head IT ABIBL: [email protected]