- Brooklyn New York
- [email protected]
My goal is to collaborate with an organization to integrate solutions training that will support your company's business strategy, sales challenges, and overall vision to improve sales skills, increase performance, and drive results
-Warm and engaging personality
-Passion for technology
-An avid user of the Internet, blogs, twitter and/or has a Facebook
-Professional demeanor and image to prove compatible with any brand and companies sales solution/products
-Excellent ability to explain technology in layman's terms
-Proven and successful track record in a training environment via consultative selling approach
-Independent, self-motivated, and organized, along with flexibility and adaptabability
-Proven record toward attention to detail and ability to multi-task and respond to priorities
I’m seeking a strategic position in talent development that will collaborate with business leaders to support organizational initiatives and move the enterprise forward. My targeted organizations will place high emphasis on professional development, reward individual achievement at every level, and consistently demonstrate integrity in everyday business functionality. My primary interest is for a middle management or senior contributor role in talent and organizational development and business partnering, and a position that involves significant business unit consultation for the development of the organization and its contributors. My forte is strategic development, targeted action planning, interactive training, skill assessment, and performance coaching; and I have solid ideas for advancing the enterprise approach via adult learning theories to the development of talent…. across the board.
Accomplishments & Achievements
Team Player in the years of 1986 - 1996 Tireless Wireless Champion Marketing Award in the year 2004 Exemplary Trainer Award in the year 2006 Core Value Award in the year 2007 Outstanding Contribution/Achievement Channel Support Award in the year 2007 Presidents Award of Excellence in the year 2007 Living The Credo Award in the year 2008 Exemplary Sales Performance Award in the year 2008
Over 20 years combined within the telecommunication and healthcare industry arena. Performance-driven data sales manager with a passion for coaching teams on customer-focused data products/solutions technology to customer facing retail stores. Skilled at conceiving strategies, training, building and energizing high/low-performance teams, and orchestrating best practice implementations that enable sales teams to exceed their business and data growth objectives in the face of rapidly changing technology conditions.
An individual contributor who provides business and sales channel teams support in organizational data sales performances development. Contributes to the roll out of company-wide initiatives in leadership and management development, talent review and management, career development, executive coaching and programs in support of the external clients inclusion and sales initiative.
Qualification-Core competencies include- Sales/Technical Trainer
I love coaching both as an audience member and developing teams/individuals participant. I also love sharing new industry information and my spirit rejoices when I motivate others with goals. My extroverted side appreciates spending quality time with family, friends and social networking.
Authorized B2B Trainer representing Blackberry the MDM solution provider. Primary focus on facilitating in-person classroom training and instructor-led webinar sessions to B2B/SMB Sales Teams and post-sales product training to End Users for Enterprise and Government partnership, along with cultivating positive relationships with new and existing key decision makers to maintain brand loyalty.
HIGH LEVEL OVERVIEW JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct individual, classroom, and web-based training to B2B sales associates
• Support trade shows, end user customer facing events, and internal training's
• Consult with client on the training needs focusing objectives
• Understand key marketing objectives • Execute program initiatives
Sales Trainer - Essential Job Functions:
- Administers, organizes and facilitates sales, product, and systems training for Business Class Sales employees
- Provides product launch, up-skill and refresher training to existing employees
- Prepares lesson plans relevant to training materials
- Under general supervision coaches to performance, attendance and behavioral challenges in the classroom
- Recommends changes to the training programs and assists in the development of new programs
- Analyzes course evaluations in order to judge effectiveness of training sessions and implements suggestions for improvements
- Creates new training materials, as well as updating existing materials as needed
- Maintains accurate training tracking database
- Works closely with the Direct Sales and Business Class Sales teams to ensure employees receive necessary training to perform department functions
- Maintains records of training attendance and progress reports of trainees
- Provides clear and concise communication to various levels of the organization
- Acts as a change agent to drive change through the organization in a manner that encourages acceptance and promotes the company strategies
- Remains up to date on new philosophies, technologies, methods and techniques in the learning and development field
• Create curriculum development plans and appropriate objectives for leadership on how to improve patients’ experiences at the hospital, and ensure achievements to meet government required standards of patients’ satisfaction.
• Design and maintain training course for all materials and develop appropriate for manuals and handouts.
• Provide optimal level of customer services development training to all employees as per requirements of HCAHPS via Service Recovery modules.
• Facilitate providing training sessions to front-line employees, and ensure achievement for it.
• Maintain records of all training workshops and associated training materials and manuals.
• Monitor all client issues from mystery shops findings and provide training to resolve same.
• Ensure optimal levels of patient satisfaction and compile all feedback to analyze work of employees.
• Design quality scorecard programs and maintain feedback based on government HCAHPS scores
• Coordinate with managers to provide optimal levels of patient satisfaction and recommend skills techniques.
• Analyze and prepare reports on patient check out procedures and recommend improvements.
Verizon Wireless Data Sales Manager/Consultant/Trainer Retail/Indirect Sales 2006 – 2009
• Spearhead various sales and business development functions, including new product rollouts, key account management, customer relationship development, contract negotiations, and order fulfillment. Responsible/Monitor over sales employees to provide cross-functional team training, coaching, and mentoring via 1:1 filed time/workshops.
• Direct alignment with business leaders within the NYMetro Region. Ongoing responsibility to monitor, design, implement and adjust various sales plans /programs for data solutions products, with a focus on building knowledge for teams along with continually fostering new initiatives and product/sales knowledge. Deliver continual industry communication via newsletter/daily highlights and best practices for sales success.
• Managed Indirect Agent group comprised of 65 independent resellers, supporting account managers/district manager with overseeing total annual new doors exceeding company’s targeted revenue.
• Developed and implemented strategic plans to support and persuade resellers to purchase/sell products from companies.
• Responsible for channel/end-user sales development, new product identification and sales penetration, training channel management, and support on large-scale contract negotiations
• Instrumental in improving customer-satisfaction ratings through suggestion, development, and implementation of new reporting procedures
• Increased employee knowledge by assisting with development and implementation of product- awareness program
• Enhanced employee performance and attendance through daily mentoring, one-on-one discussions and motivational strategies
CTT Certified Prepared Senior Sales Trainer
Worked as a strategic Business Sales Trainer with both internal/external clients via collaborative coaching and consulting, leadership development and the delivery of programs to build organizational capability across the enterprise