My goal is to collaborate with an organization to integrate solutions training that will support your company's business strategy, sales challenges, and overall vision to improve sales skills, increase performance, and drive results
Trainer Role skills:
Personal skills and qualities:
May 2014 - Nov 2014
Authorized B2B Trainer representing Blackberry the MDM solution provider. Primary focus on facilitating in-person classroom training and instructor-led webinar sessions to B2B/SMB Sales Teams and post-sales product training to End Users for Enterprise and Government partnership, along with cultivating positive relationships with new and existing key decision makers to maintain brand loyalty.
HIGH LEVEL OVERVIEW JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct individual, classroom, and web-based training to B2B sales associates
• Support trade shows, end user customer facing events, and internal training's
• Consult with client on the training needs focusing objectives
• Understand key marketing objectives • Execute program initiatives
Aug 2012 - Dec 2013
Direct Sales Trainer
Time Warner Cable
Sales Trainer - Essential Job Functions:
- Administers, organizes and facilitates sales, product, and systems training for Business Class Sales employees
- Provides product launch, up-skill and refresher training to existing employees
- Prepares lesson plans relevant to training materials
- Under general supervision coaches to performance, attendance and behavioral challenges in the classroom
- Recommends changes to the training programs and assists in the development of new programs
- Analyzes course evaluations in order to judge effectiveness of training sessions and implements suggestions for improvements
- Creates new training materials, as well as updating existing materials as needed
- Maintains accurate training tracking database
- Works closely with the Direct Sales and Business Class Sales teams to ensure employees receive necessary training to perform department functions
- Maintains records of training attendance and progress reports of trainees
- Provides clear and concise communication to various levels of the organization
- Acts as a change agent to drive change through the organization in a manner that encourages acceptance and promotes the company strategies
- Remains up to date on new philosophies, technologies, methods and techniques in the learning and development field
Apr 2012 - Aug 2012
NY Methodist Hospital
• Create curriculum development plans and appropriate objectives for leadership on how to improve patients’ experiences at the hospital, and ensure achievements to meet government required standards of patients’ satisfaction.
• Design and maintain training course for all materials and develop appropriate for manuals and handouts.
• Provide optimal level of customer services development training to all employees as per requirements of HCAHPS via Service Recovery modules.
• Facilitate providing training sessions to front-line employees, and ensure achievement for it.
• Maintain records of all training workshops and associated training materials and manuals.
• Monitor all client issues from mystery shops findings and provide training to resolve same.
• Ensure optimal levels of patient satisfaction and compile all feedback to analyze work of employees.
• Design quality scorecard programs and maintain feedback based on government HCAHPS scores
• Coordinate with managers to provide optimal levels of patient satisfaction and recommend skills techniques.
• Analyze and prepare reports on patient check out procedures and recommend improvements.
Nov 2008 - Jan 2009
Data Sales Manager/Consultant/Trainer Retail/Indirect Sales
Verizon Wireless Data Sales Manager/Consultant/Trainer Retail/Indirect Sales 2006 – 2009
• Spearhead various sales and business development functions, including new product rollouts, key account management, customer relationship development, contract negotiations, and order fulfillment. Responsible/Monitor over sales employees to provide cross-functional team training, coaching, and mentoring via 1:1 filed time/workshops.
• Direct alignment with business leaders within the NYMetro Region. Ongoing responsibility to monitor, design, implement and adjust various sales plans /programs for data solutions products, with a focus on building knowledge for teams along with continually fostering new initiatives and product/sales knowledge. Deliver continual industry communication via newsletter/daily highlights and best practices for sales success.
• Managed Indirect Agent group comprised of 65 independent resellers, supporting account managers/district manager with overseeing total annual new doors exceeding company’s targeted revenue.
• Developed and implemented strategic plans to support and persuade resellers to purchase/sell products from companies.
• Responsible for channel/end-user sales development, new product identification and sales penetration, training channel management, and support on large-scale contract negotiations
• Instrumental in improving customer-satisfaction ratings through suggestion, development, and implementation of new reporting procedures
• Increased employee knowledge by assisting with development and implementation of product- awareness program
• Enhanced employee performance and attendance through daily mentoring, one-on-one discussions and motivational strategies
2006 - 2008
Senior Sales Trainer
Verizon Wireless. – NE Area/Region
CTT Certified Prepared Senior Sales Trainer
Worked as a strategic Business Sales Trainer with both internal/external clients via collaborative coaching and consulting, leadership development and the delivery of programs to build organizational capability across the enterprise
- Planned, create and execute training programs and techniques to territory coordinators and
- Analyzed training needs and facilitate both workshops and training programs for the sales
- Implemented tracking mechanisms to analyze the results of workshops and training programs
- Coordinated with Corporate sales training department and serve as a resource for the field force on various topics such as product and solutions launches
- Compiled statistics, evaluate data, form conclusion and present recommendation to
- Participated in territory meetings, trade shows, territory activities, special events and
- Kept apprised of technical product knowledge, sales techniques and marketing
- Liaison between sales force and Corporate to troubleshoot issues to avoid escalation and churn
- Assist sales director with timely submission of required documentation and gather data on territory for pre-established and custom reports for management review
- Assisted in developing needs assessments of sales representatives and sales management
- Delivered and evaluated training programs concerning domain, industry, and solution areas
- Prepared training manuals, feedback survey forms, and support materials
- Worked with Director of Sales Training, Sales VP and directors on training plans for programs
- Co-monitored and evaluated the effectiveness of all sales training programs
- Kept apprised of new training methods, competitors activity, and upcoming products to ensure current and effective training programs for sales teams
- Established and maintained high performance standards throughout the training process
- Contacted and scheduled internal or outside product specialists for specialized training
- Maintained the Sales training calendar of events
- Assisted in managing content for the sales training website,newletters and, job-aids
- Prepared progress reports on new hires and sales personnel via balanced scorecard