2014 - Present
- Currently ranked number 1 in the World for this position by the global association for contact center and customer engagement best practices in November 2015, and number 1 in Europe, Africa and Middle East in June 2015
- Duties include :
- Manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Tableau, Qlikview, SQL and Splunk (Real Time).
- Writing T-SQL scripts to manipulate data for data loads and extracts.
- Managing the consolidation of all relevant BI (business, process and performance), MIS and standardized reporting for OPS.
- Implementing the insights and measurement strategy, plan, policies and process for Customer Operation.
- Putting plans in place to automate all standardized reporting functions.
- Aligning the production of all business reporting to governance framework and business requirements.
- Ensuring that business intelligence tools are used efficiently within Customer Care in order to optimally use the data warehouse and all other relevant data sources
- Consolidate MIS on minimal platforms for efficient development, deployment, maintenance and access
- Ensuring that policies/agreements are in place to avoid duplication of measurement