Quality Management Assistant
Department of Veteran Affairs
- Manage Medical Center data base for patient care quality of care and medical services
- Perform administrative duties such as preparing reports, correspondence, organizing records, purchase preparation, and conduct special assignments to gain detail understanding of government regulations.
- Perform safety evaluations in the Vet Center as required by VA standards.
- Prepare, update and analyze certification affidavits and scheduling projects regarding with Vet Center vendors.Collect, analyze, and prepare financial data for annual Vet Center budget up to $400K
- Conduct market research to ensure Vet Center budget is in accord with VA fiscal policy
- Maintain financial accounting for the Vet Center and monitor the use of funds.
- Utilize budget cost, salary cost and GSA leasing data to compute Cost Per Veteran Visit
- Implemented and monitored contact tracking procedures insuring prompt delivery to Specialists.
- Implement and monitor client intake for tracking of daily operations.
- Manage office expenses of $50, 000+ annually utilizing quantitative and analytical skills
- Lead and participate in projects implementing new technology and services.
- Perform target inquires to determine eligibility, interview clients to obtain information required and reviews client records for accuracy and completeness