Pivotal Sales & Service Consultant/Office Manager with experience in a wide range of administrative functions, staff management, and operational oversight to ensure smooth operation and exemplary customer service. Extremely motivated, with a superb work ethic and excel at being challenged. Self-starter who can work proficiently alone, but also perform exceedingly in a team environment.
- Direct wide range of office procedures including administration, online tax filing, customer service, advertising, scheduling, event planning, and special projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to be a productive team player.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills to evaluate and revise administrative processes and improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Remarkable communication skills to build rapport with clients, dealers, and employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel primarily), Adobe PDF Pro, Photoshop, In Design, and Internet research and applications.
- Recognized for making significant contributions to the coordination and organization of office operations.
- Self-starter with proven competency in driving projects to successful completion coupled with commitment, dedication and extreme accuracy .