Sándor is a multitalented professional with good international experience in working abroad with various customers and colleagues. His main competence areas are:
- Sales, business and sales development, with near to 20 years of experience. He’s been involved with demanding B-to-B sales and account management with good results. He’s always gained his targets or over performed. He’s also been engaged into large global sales development activities reaching out various account teams for knowledge transfer, services sales process roll-out and solution selling coaching.
- Channel and partnership development, with near to 7 years of experience. He’s been involved in building Nordic software channel sales networks as well as interfaced with various significant system integrators aiming for multimillion sell with, sell through and sell to sales targets. He has also good experience in working with strategic corporate alliances and the mobile industry partners for promoting Software technologies to ensure mutual success and user experience differentiation. In addition, helping sales in finding new business opportunities by utilizing cloud computing technologies. He’s been persistent and has successfully driven mutual benefits for both/multiple parties.
- Outsourcing sales and engagement, with over 7 years of experience. He has experience from outsourcing from both sales and sourcing perspective. He’s been involved in gaining new outsourcing customers as well as leading sales engagement cases. He has also lead outsourcing feasibility assessments from sourcing perspective, worked as a management outsourcing advisory to help top management decision making and developed Nokia’s corporate outsourcing practice including strategy creation. He’s been very successful in his job as stakeholders have given good feedback for the delivered value in different cases. So far he’s been engaged in outsourcing near to 3500 people from Nokia.
- Leading virtual and project teams, with over 5 years of experience. He’s work in the above different roles have assisted him into good leadership practices on getting things done. He’s been tried out in several situations and usually the team feedback has been encouraging and positive.
- Sourcing, with over 3 years of experience. He’s been mainly working on software and services sourcing. He has been able to bring his valuable sales perspective into the sourcing work, which has resulted into very good results. He’s been able to take the supplier competition into the next level, what otherwise could not have been done.