Manager - Underground Construction (Eastern India & Bhutan)
BASF India Limited
BASF is world's largest chemical manufacturing company with over 115000 people working across the world in this 70 billion Euro organisation.
BASF Construction Chemical division provides application for various specialised construction works in Underground Tunnels, Underground Mines, Transport Tunnels, Caverns, etc. MEYCO, the Global equipment brand of BASF manufactures equipments for shotcreting, etc. which are well sought after by construction majors across the world.
Responsible for business development of BASF Construction Chemicals across all Hydro projects, Metro Rail Projects & allied tunnel projects in Eastern India & Bhutan.
- Marketing of BASF MEYCO applications across the Segment , through B2B direct appoach.
- To Consult with various departments within BASF regarding the direction and strategies.
- Development of relevant sales strategy of Major accounts in specific region and to maintain the Profitability of these accounts.
- Obtain requirement of applications from various sites and to provide cost efficient solutions.
- Provide technical services to clients relating to sales cycle & application.
- Execute strategies at the regional level in order to ensure high degree of sustainable business.
- To monitor market trends & competitors activities
Customer base mainly includes major Hydro Power projects and contractors executing these projects, viz. L&T-ECC, HCC, Abir, SEW, NEC, SOMA, LANCO, COASTAL, etc.I'am also responsible to develop BASF's business in underground mining segment with customers like Uranium Corporation of india, Hindusthan Copper Limited and Coal India.