- Extensive experience in developing and implementing customer relationship programmes.
- Demonstrated excellence in organising and conducting conferences, seminars, workshops, sports and cultural events within and outside the organisation. Represented the organisation at conferences and seminars by other organisations.
- Abilities in conducting training programme in personality development and business writing skills.
- Intensive grounding in media at a spectrum of levels.
- Abilities in forging business partnerships and establishing beneficial relationships with key players in the industry.
Mar 2004 - Present
Adviser: Customer Service
- Excellent Relationship management with key clients, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and quality norms.
- Took initiative in writing articles on various topics concerning the organisation and the BPO industry that has been appreciated by every rank within the organisation.
Feb 1997 - Feb 2004
Public Relations Officer
- Successfully organised and conducted conferences, seminars, workshops, cultural and sports events within and outside the organisation. Represented the organisation at conferences and seminars by other organisations.
- Was a part of the team that created publicity material such as quarterly house journal, institute prospectus, organisational profile, brochures, folders etc.
Jan 1994 - Jan 1997
The North East Observer
Nov 1989 - Jan 1994
The Meghalaya Guardian
Aug 1988 - Nov 1989
Apr 1999 - Mar 2000
Aug 1986 - Jul 1988
Master of Arts
North Eastern Hill University