Current Role-Project Lead
DELL SERVICES(Perot System)
This role involves helping new customer to transition their IT Infrastructure Services to Dell. As project lead primary objective is to ensure successful completion of project and handover to operation team in time, within scope.
Below are key responsibilities
- Function as single point-of-contact for issue/risk identification and resolution for external and internal stakeholders.
- Identify key issues and risk and their impacting the project objective and flag it appropriate stakeholders and create mitigation and get it approved using change management process.
- Closely work with customers and internal operations teams and ensure coordination among them.
- Determine and estimate timelines for activities and create project schedule.
- Organizing weekly, daily meetings with internal or external stakeholders to share status, forecast, critical data points, reports and providing proactive solutions.
- Build appropriate control mechanisms to monitor performance and effectiveness of project.
- Host regular Governance calls to track progress, manage risks and any issues.
- Creation and maintenance of internal process document including but not limited to , future mode of operations, process flow diagrams, roles and responsibility matrix, key performance indicators.
- Working with solution/sales team to identify key stakeholders and their understand requirements and manage them through out the project.
Achievements and Awards
- Received highly esteemed Bronze Award in Oct 2015 on Successful Completion of Infrastructure transition project.