Current Role - Project Lead (End User Computing)
This role involves taking care of Service Delivery and management of End User Computing projects for new or existing clients under Dell's IT Infrastructure and Cloud Computing Business. As project lead primary objective is ensure smooth delivery of promised services to existing customers and taking care of technical as well as process related escalation. Worked as transition lead for multiple transition projects including Bombardier, Saber and Gamestop.
Below are key responsibilities
- Function as single point-of-contact for issue identification & resolution for client or stakeholders.
- Manage the daily operations to ensure service are delivered on time, in scope and quality.
- Resolution and assignment of Incidents, Changes and Request within the team and proving RCA for problem records.
- Identify key issues and risk and their impacting the project objective and flag it appropriate stakeholders and work on mitigation plans.
- Organizing weekly, daily meetings with internal or external stakeholders to share status, forecast, critical data points, reports and providing proactive solutions.
- Build appropriate control mechanisms to monitor performance and process improvement
- Work with transition team and solution architect for transition of incoming/outgoing projects.
- Creation and maintenance of internal process document including but not limited to , future mode of operations, process flow diagrams, roles and responsibility matrix, key performance indicators.
Achievements and Awards
- Received highly esteemed Bronze Award in Oct 2015 on Successful Completion of Infrastructure transition project