Cisco Systems India Pvt LTD
(Systems Engineer-Tech Projects at Customer Experience Centre)
- Working in the capacity of Systems Engineer/Demonstration Engineer
- Hands on experience on CUCM, CUPC, IPCC(UCCX and UCCE) DMS, UCS, VXI & VDI.
- Presenting on the above technologies to the Customers walking into the GBC on a daily basis
- Addressing all the CXO level customers and convincing them to pursue Cisco products as resolution to their issues.
- Generating Business out of Customers visiting Cisco by doing Cross sell and up-sell of Technologies and Solutions
- Personalize the briefing centre based on customer and Sales team requirement
- Support and assist sales Cisco SE's in setting up and deployment of new demonstrations and collaborate with sales team to keep one up to date with the latest solutions and features.
- Assist and support the regional team to roll out new demo facilities
- Maintenance of infrastructure, existing demonstrations, tracking equipment repairs, returns and operational readiness
- Purchase and order of demo equipment via our internal purchasing tools
- Ensure lab policies are maintained and compliance with ISO9001
- Require to conduct TOI virtual and class room type and demonstrate various Cisco technologies to Customers and Partners
- . Conducting Partner enablement sessions at the Executive briefing centre.
- Training multiple partners on various collaboration solutions.
- Understanding the agenda and requirement of the customer and delivering presentations.