- 8 years experience in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) for a landscape involving multiple systems like SAP AFS , SAP CRM , Database(Oracle , SQL ) , Web services .
- Working as onsite Integration lead consultant for requirement gathering , documentation ,design, deployment, testing, and post go-live support activities using TIBCO suite of components.
- Expert level skills in TIBCO Active Enterprise Suite - TIBCO Business Works, Designer, Administrator, Adapters, TIBCO EMS/JMS.
- Good implementation knowledge of XML , XSD , Web Services (SOAP over both JMS and HTTP) and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Complete knowledge of EAI concepts, MDM, SOA implementation, ESB design and best practices .
- Extensive experience in working under multiple ERP projects designed for WMS and other 3PLs integrating with SAP AFS .
- Execellent communication and presentation skills .
- Experience in software configuration management using SVN .
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, troubleshooting and communication skills. Effective independent, team player and self-starter with high adaptability to new technologies .
- Development experience in MDM product TIBCO CIM 7.2 integrated via Tibco SOAP/JMS .
- Trained in basic Java, SQL, XML , Tibco BW , Tibco designer , Tibco JMS and Tibco adapters .
Infosys Ltd. (Essilor , Texas , US)
- Worked as Lead Developer for MDM TIBCO CIM workflows and TIBCO BW services.
- Worked on CIM development including integration of CIM web services and BW interfaces.
- Developed rulebases and workfloes as per project requirements.
- Worked on initial load and data cleansing activities using TIBCO CIM and BW interfaces.
- Independently took care of all production support issues and bug fixes.
- Subscribed messages from TIB/EMS, implemented business logic, data validation and mapping fields using XPATH and published messages using TIB/EMS.
- Involved in the Design & Development phase for defining the business processes from the business requirements.
- Deployed and monitored all the BW process and services using administrator.
- Involved in Creating and Mapping Functionalities between various activities in TIBCO interfaces.
- Implemented logging and Error Handling using a Centralized Error Handler process that would take the necessary action.
TIBCO Designer & Development Lead
Infosys Ltd (ADIDAS - Herzogenaurach , Germany )
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, analysis and technical design to provide optimal solutions using the TIBCO suite of products.
- Worked closely with business owners and external vendors to define technical requirements and designed integration flows in accordance.
- Created requirement specifications, effort estimation, technical design documents, test specifications and test plans.
- Developed SOAP services using Tibco Business Works 5.11 to meet business requirements with secured layer involving signed certificates and IP whitelisting.
- Worked on SOAP, FTP, SFTP, HTTPS designs/development and ESB message formats including schema (XSD), XMLs, SOAP envelops.
- Worked on heavy interfacing with other IT development teams and also with vendor support and engineering teams when necessary to resolve platform problems.
- Handled end to end huge ERP projects involving AFS, 3PL WMS and Manhattan systems.
- Handled all error and logging in BW process with proper description and different roles for the process as per business requirements.
- Made use of TIBCO Hawk to interact with the error-handling framework, thereby monitoring the entire integration.
- Provided support to the EAI team, Legacy team and Process team at all stages of the project for error detection and correction.
- Extensively used the TIBCO design time libraries for shared resources , Common Error and Exception Handling.
- Very efficient alignment with project teams for cutover plan/activities .Prompt communication to management on issues, risks and status of the integration platform.
- Defined guidelines for sizing of servers and TIBCO engines in accordance to Quality of Service(availability , data reliability , volumes and throughput ).
- Worked as Integration Tibco Lead mentoring an offshore team for better development guidelines .
TIBCO Consultant - Design , Development
Infosys Ltd. (BED BATH & BEYOND , New Jersey , US)
- Worked as a Tibco BW consultant and designer for integration.
- Involved in technical requirement gathering from client’s technical team and other stakeholders.
- Worked on the design of Tibco interfaces between MDM tool Riversand and other downstream systems like AS400 DB2 system, E-comm, Legacy web and EDW.
- Involved into tool evaluation for integration and MDM .
Institute of Technology