US Military Servicemember
- Served as 92W- Water Purification Specialist
- Perform water quality analysis testing and verification
- Assist in water reconnaissance and site preparation
- Operate and maintain water treatment equipment
- Assist in setup of water treatment activity
- Served as a 89B- Ammunition Specialist
- Assists in receipt, storage, issue, maintenance, modification, destruction and demilitarization of explosive items. Performs ammunition supply stock control and accounting duties using both automated and manual procedures. Operates MHE to maneuver ammunition.
Supervises lower grade soldiers and provides technical guidance to the soldiers in the accomplishment of their duties. Assists in the preparation of transportation of ammunition, ammunition components and explosives.