Samuel Alwyine Mosely
- Bristol, United Kingdom
- [email protected]
I spent 6 weeks at a Refugee Support Centre in one of the most deprived areas of inner city Bristol.
• Co-ordinating over 50 staff, volunteers, refugees, asylum seekers, and migrants as part of monitoring and evaluation process. • Carrying out one-to-one interviews with beneficiaries and stakeholders. • Organising and scheduling one-to-one and focus group interviews with vulnerable migrants. • Providing administrative support to service manager and needs assessment team. • Working with interpreters and refugees with no english language skills. • Creating and managing a rota. • Logging, recording and filing interview notes.
A temporary administrative position at CRUK's head office.
•Administering the operations team inbox and dealing with enquiries from the general public • Budget management - processing financial reconciliations • Extensive use of Excel • Wrote and contributed to papers and reports to be presented to Executive Board.
Developed and created effective fundraising scripts • Co-ordinated and managed simultaneous campaigns. • Line management responsibility for one full-time member of staff and 10-15 part time staff. • Oversaw recruitment of telephone fundraisers. • Handled all administrative duties produced by campaign. • Wrote in-depth reports analysing the results of our fundraising campaigns
Internship at Oxfam working within the Stewarding and Events department.
• Managed Volunteers onsite at UK festivals• Researched and created a presentation on the humanitarian crisis in Syria, to be shown to all volunteers, as part of the charities ‘Love Syria’ campaign • Managed social media content across a variety of platforms.
• Managed social media content across a variety of platforms • Assisted with the production of promotional media content by creating in-depth media plans • Worked independently to project manage the promotion of a research trip to the Falkland Islands • Wrote tweets and created Facebook posts in order to get people talking about the museum
Helped to test a game designed to teach children about engineering.
Persuaded theatre goers to donate to charities and local arts organisation.
• Developed Excellent phone manner and listening skills. • Developed ability to persuade.
• Developed, shot and edited a short film. • Provided general office support.
• Reading scripts, writing reports and presenting submissions to the development team.
I co-founded a popular online music magazine during university.
"Hedmuk aims to not only keep readers up to date with the best in bass music, and to offer exclusive content in the form of interviews, free downloads, competitions, reviews and a widely known exclusive mix series, but to uncover, support, promote and develop new and exciting talent".
The blog was featured in the Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2012/aug/02/blog-jam-hedmuk