Sam Smith State Farm Agency
Selected as Agent and Owner of the Sam Smith State Farm Office in September 2006. One of the youngest Agents in the whole San Francisco Bay area. Averaged 185,000 in net commissions the last five years. Led a team of sales professionals in accomplishing specific, sales goals. Annual Sales of over 2 million dollars in Premiums. Five years in a row managing an agency with over two thousand policy transactions annually. Sales leader with a record of achievement, in conceptualizing and managing a successful Insurance and Financial Services Agency. Performed well in a very complex and competitive environement. Managed customer relations, and customer satisfaction for over one thousand households, while also managing the following responsibilites:
Professional Experience as State Farm Agent
- Sales Development And Management
- Oversaw all Marketing & Name Branding, Market Positioning
- Budget Planning and Oversight.
- Sales Growth and Profitability
- New Business Development
- Client Cultivation and Retention
- Sales and Marketing Campaigns
- Staff Management and Human Resource Manager
- Annually created and maintained a business plan.