Founder & President
Global Promotions Inc.
A marketing and promotions agency specializing in developing and producing innovative, sales driving promotional programs for international divisions of Fortune 500 companies. The company blends the power of entertainment properties with targeted marketing promotions to increase consumer penetration and win market share for its clients.
Co-Founder & President
Chief executive leadership and hands on management of all strategic planning, business development, product development and P&L functions of domestic and international operations. Cultivated long term relationships with key marketing executives in international divisions of Fortune 500 companies such as Coca-Cola, Kimberly Clark, Frito-Lay, Johnson & Johnson and others. Collaborates with major film studios to promote and support upcoming movies and TV shows internationally.
- Exeeded market penetration goals by focusing resources on a select group of companies such as Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Duracell, Dominos Pizza, Kimblery Clark and others resulting in repeat sales.
- Boosted revenue by expanding into new countries and rolling in new clients such as Inca-Cola Peru, Cinemex Latin America, Wal-Mart Mexico, to mention some.
- Built a company that generated over $23M in revenue in less than 10 years and operates in multiple countries from an investment of $330,000.
Global Strategy Highlights:
- Orchestrated and launched Global Premiums de Mexico; a full service sales and marketing company. The company imports and distributes licensed products for Kimberly Clark, VIPS restaurants and others.
- Led the company negotiation with the Mexican Government, resulting in the award of the preferential Quota Certification for product made in China. Saved the company 120% in duties and taxes.
- Secured long term manufacturing partnership with a diverse group of factories in China, US and Latin America. Personally negotiates every manufacturing agreement.
- Collaborated with international offices and agents of major entertainment studios. Cultivated and maintained meaningfull relations with these agents.