- New Business Development
- P&L and pricing protocol
- Mulitcultural Marketing
- Business Cosultation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, results oriented
- Long international business experience
- Strategic Planning
Multifaceted executive with highly developed operations and business development skills. Strong network of contacts in international divisions of Fortune 500 companies. Proven ability to manage sales and operations efforts in multiple countries.Keen understanding of the licensing entertainment industry.Extensive experience in overseas manufacturing and trade.Fluent in Spanish.Recognized by clients as a creative thinker that delivers results.
1998 - Present
Founder & President
Global Promotions Inc.
A marketing and promotions agency specializing in developing and producing innovative, sales driving promotional programs for international divisions of Fortune 500 companies. The company blends the power of entertainment properties with targeted marketing promotions to increase consumer penetration and win market share for its clients.
Co-Founder & President
Chief executive leadership and hands on management of all strategic planning, business development, product development and P&L functions of domestic and international operations. Cultivated long term relationships with key marketing executives in international divisions of Fortune 500 companies such as Coca-Cola, Kimberly Clark, Frito-Lay, Johnson & Johnson and others. Collaborates with major film studios to promote and support upcoming movies and TV shows internationally.
- Exeeded market penetration goals by focusing resources on a select group of companies such as Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Duracell, Dominos Pizza, Kimblery Clark and others resulting in repeat sales.
- Boosted revenue by expanding into new countries and rolling in new clients such as Inca-Cola Peru, Cinemex Latin America, Wal-Mart Mexico, to mention some.
- Built a company that generated over $23M in revenue in less than 10 years and operates in multiple countries from an investment of $330,000.
Global Strategy Highlights:
- Orchestrated and launched Global Premiums de Mexico; a full service sales and marketing company. The company imports and distributes licensed products for Kimberly Clark, VIPS restaurants and others.
- Led the company negotiation with the Mexican Government, resulting in the award of the preferential Quota Certification for product made in China. Saved the company 120% in duties and taxes.
- Secured long term manufacturing partnership with a diverse group of factories in China, US and Latin America. Personally negotiates every manufacturing agreement.
- Collaborated with international offices and agents of major entertainment studios. Cultivated and maintained meaningfull relations with these agents.
1996 - 1998
Senior Manager-Worldwide Marketing
EQUITY MARKETING, INC
An entertainment marketing promotions company, publicly traded. $150M+ annual revenue at the time. A Burger King agency of record.
Senior Manager, Worldwide Marketing
Spearheaded Equity Marketing's growth across Latin America and Asia Pacific. Enhanced relations with key existing accounts and developed new markets in The Philippines and Australia. Successfully executed the company's newly developed worldwide marketing initiative in parthership with 20th Century Fox and with The Walt Disney Company in Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Propelled company revenue in Mexico and other Latin countries from $1.5 million in 1995 to $10 million in 1997.
- Revitilized working relations with key clients such as Coca-Cola, Grupo Industrial Bimbo, Kellogg's, YPF the largest petroleum company in Argentina and Frito Lay, resulting in ongoing revenue.
- Expanded the company's international business into Asia Pacific by establishing new clients in The Philippines, Thailand and Australia.
- Coordinated worldwide marketing efforts targeting all the international offices and agents of key film studios such as The Walt Disney Company and 20th Century Fox to support the promotion of major upcoming animated films.
Oversaw all sales planning of the Mexico City office, mentored and led new marketing executives resulting in exceeding sales target goals from $500,000 in 1995 to $4,000,000 1997.
1994 - 1996
Senior Account Manager - Latin America
MB SALES LLP, THE MARKETING STORE
One of two worldwide marketing and promotions agency dedicated to the creative development and production of the Happy Meal program worldwide for the McDonald's restaurants.
Account Manager, Latin America Region
Responsible for all company sales, marketing and client development plans in Latin America. Expertise in market penetration and new business development. Performed high impact presentations to McDonald's joint venture partners and regional managers in Latin America for the upcoming regional Happy Meal plan.
- Oversaw the creative development and sales of the McDonald's Happy Meal business.
- Expanded company sales by penetrating other areas of the McDonald's business; young adults targeted promotions.
Orchestrated a business strategy to create cooperative regional buying between Kodak Latin America and McDonald's of existing top selling licensed merchandise, a successful strategy replicated with other major consumer product companies in the region.
1992 - 1994
Manager Global Distribution & Logistics Latin America
A publicly traded company with 31,000 stores around the world and 1.5million employees.
Manager, Global Distribution & Logistics Latin America
McDonald's Corporation Global Purchasing and Logistics Division. Led the modernization of the Distribution system and Supply Chain Operation of the Latin America region.
- Rolled out US quality level of distribution operations in key developing markets: Argentina, Brazil and Mexico.
- Elevated the supply chain operation in every country to sustain the projected rapid growth.
- Championed a regional Supply Chain Integration study that immediately identified major system savings. The strategy was successfully implemented in South America and later in Central America.
1989 - 1992
Sr. Field Representative
Golden State Foods Corporation
Experience in supply chain process at Golden State Foods Corp., City of Industry, CA (1989 - 1992), dedicated supplier for McDonald's Corp. worldwide.
Detail to be provided upon request.
Bachelor of Business Administration
THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT