Eager to contribute excellent background in Finance, Accounting & Analysis toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
2010 - Present
Pricing Analyst III
• Resourcefully devised and implemented new pricing methodology worldwide for master pricing record (Oracle) which reduced pricing administration for new products by 40%+.
• Oversaw all aspects of pricing for company-wide initiative to overhaul product offerings and quoting tools.
• Championed roll-out of new price books worldwide to effectively increase efficiency and accuracy.
2007 - 2010
Revenue Analyst III and Team Lead
• Meticulously examine contracts to ensure proper revenue recognition.
• Exercised highly cooperative work ethic as finance liaison for internal and external audits.
• Calculated and recognized royalty revenue, reconciled revenue, deferred revenue and unbilled receivables; successfully detected inconsistencies in AJEs and reconciliations which led to $30K in revenue pickup.
• Recognized with multiple awards for exceptional performance and contributions.
Bachelor of Science
Virginia Commonwealth University