Vice President, Professional Services & Engineering
Enterra Solutions provides a combination of strategic consulting, management consulting and advanced technology to help clients achieve resilience in the face of global competition and threats. Key areas of focus include supply chain, information sharing and knowledge fusion. The technology utilizes a semantic ontology-based approach to knowledge management and execution – rules and processes.
Professional Services Highlights:
- Led the resurrection of a troubled project involving the development of an e-commerce infrastructure for Iraq. Key components included the creation and deployment of a business-to-everyone website and a call center. These components became a part of the company’s international strategy.
- Assisted Business Development personnel in the development and presentation of briefings, white papers, CONOPS, SOWs and proposals.
- Worked with partners to create joint demonstrations.
- Revised overall product direction and development plan for the company to leverage open-source components to accelerate the overall delivery schedule. This included multiple related product offerings – horizontal and vertical.
- Created conceptual demonstrations systems.
- Led the design, planning and implementation of a platform for development of ontology-based systems.
- Led the design, planning and implementation of solution frameworks leveraging an ontology, rules and processes.
- Expanded the use of MS Sharepoint within the organization
- Moved the corporate server environment to a co-located data center
- Managed the day-to-day support for corporate users.