Credit Analyst (Corporate & Commercial Department )
Finance House P.J.S.C: Is a financial institution operating in the United Arab Emirates since 2004, reports to Central Bank and listed in Abu Dhabi Securities.
- Efficiently highlighted the key strengths of the company and marked the benefits to excel with relationship, thereby supporting manageFinance House P.J.S.C: Is a financial institution operating in the United Arab Emirates since 2004, reports to Central Bank and listed in Abu Dhabi Securities.ment decision to grant facelifts to the customer.
- Holds merit of creating a diversified credit application that offers both direct and indirect financial facilities and state customer’s position to Risk Management Division.
- Successfully managed a portfolio of 60 customers given by management of various industries/ markets and acquired positive feedback and enhanced the relationship and thus achieved department goals.
- Collecting reports regarding finance and credit data. Evaluating financial records like earnings, savings, payments and purchase and suggesting other useful financial activity for further plans.
- Completing loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submitting to loan committees for approval.
- Reducing bad debt risk and increasing accounts receivable collections. Generating financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customer’s financial status.
- Reviewing financial information, such as statements, management accounts, cash flow statements and further assessing the credit worthiness of client companies.
- Charting out the risk involved in lending money to corporate customers, and preparing credit application such as company financial statements.
- Working closely with various departments to collect and disburse various documents related to approving and disbursing the application/ facility.