Credit Analyst (Commercial/ Corporate)
Finance House P.J.S.C (Islamic)
- Analyzing financial information, such as statements, management accounts, cash flow statements and assessing the credit worthiness of client companies.
- Determine risk involved in lending money to corporate customers, and prepare credit application which includes:
- Company financial statements i.e. balance sheet and records data on spreadsheet using computer generated ratios to be used in evaluating customer’s financial status.
- Compare items, for example liquidity, profitability, credit history and cash with previous years and other companies of same industry, size and geographic location.
- Analyzes factors such as income growth, quality of management, market share, potential risk of industry and collateral appraisal.
- Results of credit analysis and summary of loan/ facility request, describe credit risk and amount of loan/facility profit.
- Recommendations which include highlight the key strengths of the company and the benefits to excel with relationship, thereby supporting management decision to grant facelifts to the customer.
- Monitoring and analyzing the changes in the liquidity position of the companies and analyzing the cash flow of the company.
- Stay informed about the legal, compliance and market risk related issues involved in approval or credit.
- Constructing a diversified credit application that offers both direct and indirect financial facilities and state customer’s position to Risk Management Division, moreover respond and backup the application in case of further justification.
- Developed written and communication skills by constructing Credit Application, Memos & Call reports. Moreover liaising information with various departments to collect and disburse various documents related to approving and disbursing the application/ facility.
- Gained knowledge about diverse industries such as i.e. contracting, HR, real estate & construction and offered wide range of facilities directly related to their field of business i.e. direct being cash and indirect being any kind of guarantees.
- Managed a portfolio of 60 customers given by management of various industries/ markets asking to renew their facilities or even expanding them, which resulted in being vocal point of communication, acquiring positive feedback and enhanced the relationship by creating business opportunities & achieving department goals.