- 19 years of information technology management experience with focus as project Manager for diverse industries including telecom, human resources, and high-tech environments.
- 13 years of working experience as an IT Project Manager
- Expert in information systems technology, project planning and scheduling, strategic planning, systems analysis and troubleshooting, quality control, and tracking of results.
- Highly knowledgeable in software development and requirements analysis.
- Excel at creating and implementing technical and operational plans and strategies.
- Competent liaison between management, clients, and personnel.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Jun 2012Nov 2016
Senior PMO Consultant
National Information Center (NIC)
- Developed policies and procedures for implementing changes to production IT environment, including risk analysis / mitigation, communication plans, implementation / back-out plans, and change calendar
- Redefine the processes, procedures, and methodologies
- Define vision, Standards, cultural and business aspects, and personnel needs for the PMO office.
- Consultant of HRMS implementation team, responsibilities included, but not limited to, the following:
- Providing consultancy all areas of human resource management, including performance management(Goal clarity and alignment,Professional and management coaching,Team building and development), training and development, and organizational development.
- HR analysis, Oracle Payroll procedures and processes re-engineering, Self Service (SSHR) implementation, iRecruitment, Performance Management including performance appraisal and employee development,Time & Labor (OTL).
- Reassessment of the currently running project statuses to come up with proposals and recommendations to NIC high management towards solving the strategic projects obstacles.
- Evaluation of RFPs and Scope of work documents for variant Ministry of Interior and NIC projects
- Asses NIC program/project managers to overcome their day-to-day obstacles.
- Awareness sessions to NIC program/project managers on Microsoft Enterprise Project Management, and on different project management topics.
- Executive Management quarter status meetings
- Auditing more the 40 projects on daily basis to assure the healthy state of these projects in terms of schedule execution, documentation, milestones and deliverable submission, and objectives achievement.
Sep 2011JAN 2012
PMO / Program Manager
Alissa Holding Group
Establish the PMO office
Impelement Oracle E-Business Suite Financials at BEST company
Rollout out Oracle E-Business Suite Financials to rest of Alissa Group companies
Solved problems of delayed projects
Contributed in IT department plans development
Tracked all IT production changes and reported on completion rate, success rate, resources required, and production outages.
Provided appropriate data to external audit company. Utilized Remedy Action Request System and Change Management applications to support Change function.
Feb 2008Jan 2011
Senior Projects Manager
1.Bank Al-Jazira Project / Establish the PMO Office
2.Electronic Returns Management System (ERMS) Mega Project
3.In addition to the project management activities, I was also resposible for managing one of our clients accounts (Riyad Bank) by which I had to respond to the RFPs, prepare proposals, conduct presentations, and provide this client with the outsourced needed staff
Dec 2005Dec 2007
Senior Project Manager
1.Electronic Settlement Gateway Mega Project
(Client: Qatar National Bank)
2.Electronic Cheques Clearing Front End Mega Project
(Client: All Qatar Banks)
3.Post Dated Cheques Project
May 1998Dec 2005
1.Oracle Human Resources Project
2.Provident Fund Project
3.Internet Customer Care System Project
4.Participated in Modeling, Design & Lead Development of payroll in-house
5.Participated in Modeling, Design & Lead Development of Appraisal and
Incentives in-house project
6.Oracle technical training for the new employees
Jan 2012 - SAP Implementation Project Manager at King Abdulaziz University
Jun 2012 Java Co. / IBM UAE
Sep 1991Dec 1995
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems
- Preparing for Agile Certification (PMI-ACP)
- Plan On A Page Training Course
- Communication Skills Course
- EPM Implementation Certificate
- Candidate for PgMP certificate by January 2017