AL KHAWARIZMI INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, Abu Dhabi
- Gathering and analyzing requirements for users.
- Assisting in designing and developing systems.
- Participating in testing systems before their release.
- Creating the curriculum and instructing on several IT courses.
- Serving as a Development Consultant for the college’s clients and students by providing assistance for the development and upgrade of their systems and projects.
- Presenting ideas for the educational system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Preparing training manuals for users.
- Interviewing new candidates who aim to work as technical trainers.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.