Savoy Sharm Group
Operations manager with experience of successfully coordinating the activities of various departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and distribution of products & services Comfortable working with people of all levels and having an excellent commercial approach to solving problems and developing business processes. Having proven people management skills, with the ability to manage performance and motivate staff on an individual and team level.
- Driving operational improvements, maximizing the value of the asset base while
Ensuring a tight control on operational costs Responsible for monitoring and
Continually improving standards of performance and quality within the operation
- Responsible for ( ice bar – electric bar – Pangaea night club - oxygen bar).
- Managing a team of approximately 20 employees in a busy work environment.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Creating, managing and analyzing performance data and other information.
- Ensuring that capacity and capability are continually planned.
- Encouraging, identifying and developing best practice strategy.
- Ensuring compliance to all Environmental Health & Safety goals.
- Producing Operations manuals which define how the business is to be run.
- Working closely with the Financial Manager, Facilities Manager, IT manager & HR department.