Al Alami Landscape Architects & Contractors Est.
* Programmer and IT Manager
- Duties included system analyses and program customization for various sections and departments including, administration, finance, operations, warehouses and nursery. The following programs designed:
- and personnel system based on applicable laws and regulations.
- Sales and live stock program.
Duties included also procuring, operating and maintaining hardware, and supervising operation of various systems.
- Performing personnel affairs such as obtainment and renewal of employees’ official documents with competent governmental bodies. Work includes preparation of papers, documents and their necessary schedules and following up the procedures required for implementation thereof.
- Initiating, entering into and controlling employment contracts, and finalizing terminations in accordance with the regulations in effect.
- Preparing monthly Payroll.
- Monitoring, following up and finalizing the procedures pertaining to vacations and allowances thereof.
- Following up and finalizing GOSI procedures.
- Handling employees health affairs and related medical contracts.
- Supervising all the company’s official formalities such as commercial registrations, licenses, subscriptions with all relevant governmental bodies.
- Import, export and custom clearance matters.
- Supervising office internal activities and controlling services, maintenance and supply contracts.
- Handling, supervising maintenance of, controlling contracts and expenses of rented properties as well as employees and workers’ compounds.
- Supervising transportation section.
- Taking charge of the procurement and daily purchases section.