Shift Engineer ( Operation and Maintenance )
Sep 2012 - Present
Gujarat Gas Limited (Contract)
- To Co-ordinate & Interact with the assigned representative of GGCL.
- Responsible for administration of entire team & project management.
- Responsible for proper documentation & record keeping related to O & M activities.
- Responsible for inspection, monitoring, reviewing & reporting of activities on work site.
- To ensure the adherence to safety rules, regulations & procedures.
- Prepare & Supervising Preventive, Predictive, overhaul maintenance and troubleshooting of mechanical equipments.
- Handling & Operation of Purge type PLC based control Panel and SCADA.
- Operation and maintenance of air compressor and its troubleshooting.
- To verify daily maintenance schedules, to implement weekly rolling plan. To generate and follow up monthly Preventive maintenance made work performing SOP’s for carrying out special maintenance tasks according to manufacturers.
- To maintain the files of ISO documents, Legal Compliances, Service Reports, Oil records, Engine run record, Material inward & outward record, Store Inventory, Daily progress report, Burnt oil record, work permit and its check lists records etc.
- To make the work permit of GGCL-EHSOP-017 for any maintenance work & also supervise the same for timely completion as well.
- To co- operate GGCL control room & maintain the gas flow according to their requirement.