Sr. Software Validation Engineer
Danlaw.INC, End client HARMAN , OEM General Motoers
- Validation of ECUs for Audio and Telematics (which includes Radio, Cluster, Amplifier).
- Manual Testing, Automated and semi-automated Testing (running test scripts).
- Tested features such as AM/FM, USB, CD, AUX, Bluetooth connection, Apple CarPlay, Android CarPlay and other functionalities that are part of the car infotainment system
- Served as lead HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quality Center (QC) administrator and subject-matter expert (SME) within Legal Compliance and Risk Technology departments of Leading automotive industry. Oversaw a direct report, Atlassian Jira, and Orasi Jira Bridge for HP Quality Center administration. Key Contributions.
- Bench testing/troubleshooting
Performed all phases of testing, which includes Smoke/ Sanity, Functional, regression, GUI, Robustness, Features and End to End testing.
- Handled Defect Life Cycle process independently by interacting closely with developers, manager and other team members when required.
- Participated in TRIAGE discussions on prioritizing the defects and getting them fixed by the suppliers within the deadlines.
- Worked closely with Component Engineers and Quality Engineers understanding the properties of the ECU and understanding the defects produced in the validation.
- Tools Used: Vector Canoe, Mx- suite, HP ALM, JIRA