Lead Application-Calibration Engineer - Driver Assistance Systems
Robert Bosch LLC
- Responsible for vehicle testing / system integration / application / validation / requirements engineering for camera based driver assistance functions (e.g. lateral control, road departure mitigation, predictive emergency brake systems, traffic sign recognition, head light control and autonomous driving functions).
- Served as a core member of cross-functional Integrate Product Team that was responsible for the design and integration of Front view camera and surrounding camera.
- Experties in Autonomous driving tool EB ADTF (Automotive Data and Time-Triggered Framework)
- Lead/support the design of the software for certain ADAS features
- Assist in planning of test locations, test routes, and test cases
- Manage vehicle related electronics tasks including hardware software updates and basic troubleshooting
- Run and debug test scripts on the required Systems Under Test and manage all debugging activities with minimum support
- Verify whether the system performance meets the specified requirements
- Responsible for radar vehicle integration, debugging / troubleshooting using automotive development tools such as CANalyzer, CANape
- Responsible for bench and vehicle testing (public road and test track)
- In-vehicle and simulation/bench performance calibration of radar sensor based algorithms to meet both objective and subjective customer and Bosch performance specifications.
- Responsible for evaluating customer specifications and translating the system requirements into Rational DOORS, evaluate requirements and test coverage, and support issue / defect tracking
- Define and document test cases / test strategy, analyze and document test data / results
- Recommend software / logic changes for performance issues that cannot be solved via parameter tuning
- Ensure system development, validation and delivery according to guidelines and processes in place
- Support test drives with customer
- First point of contact for OEM on application topics, prepare technical presentations for customer.