Master of TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
Tikrit University / College of Education for Human Sciences / English Department .
Throughout the courses stage , I studied :
- Two courses in designing syllabus and curriculum for teaching English as ESL (English as Second Language) and as EFL (English as Foreign Language) .
- Two courses about the international methods that are used for teaching EFL (English as Foreign Language) .
- Two courses about English Literary Studies representing different movements and eras .
- A course in general linguistics (morphology, syntax, semantics, phonetics and pragmatics) .
- A course in Semantics and Syntax specifically .
- A course in general Statistics to handle the statistical studies and analysis of the students motivation and progress towards a specific method or material .