Over 12 years of successful management and leadership experience with a reputation for meeting the most challenging organizational goals and objectives. A pragmatic and focused individual recognized for “making seemingly impossible situations work.” Excellent technical writing skills combined with drafting reports and official correspondence. Team player with a successful record of accomplishments in electrical troubleshooting, customer service, training, and purchasing.
- Coordination of manufacturing activities to ensure packaging and quality of products meets specifications.
- Implemented technical improvements, streamlining processes and creating efficiencies in a wide range of electrical engineering applications and industrial operations, all within applicable standards and regulations.
- Experienced in improving and leading electrical and electro-mechanical equipment maintenance scheduling and repairs.
- Prepared and administered training, and managed quality assurance programs.
- Focused on providing the chain of command, as well as customers with the highest quality service possible.
- Major strengths include strong leadership, excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and dutiful respect for compliance in regulated environments.
- Strong technical training background with the ability to motivate technicians and senior level students.
- Trained and proficient in MS Windows platforms, MS Office Suite and various databases.