Cook / Kitchen Help
Jan 2016 - Present
• Cleaned food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils
• Cooked and packed batches of food such as hamburgers and fried chicken which were prepared to be ordered.
• Cooked the exact amount of items ordered by each customer, often tweaking the meal to meet their preference.
• Measured ingredients for specific food items to be prepared.
• Operated large-volume cooking equipment such as a steamer, deep fryer, and grill.
• Washed, cut, and prepared food designated for cooking.
• Cleaned, stocked, and restocked work stations.
• Pre-cooked items such as bacon to be used later.
• Sometimes worked directly with customers by bussing tables and serving drinks.
• Ensured workspace was kept neat and tidied (mopped floors, cleaned dishes, organized workspace)