Marketing Specialist/Project Manager
REDBOOKS is a B2B SaaS platform developing prospecting automation tools with cutting-edge machine learning and natural language processing to accelerate sales for the media/marketing industry.
Responsible for metrics-driven marketing team consisting of 5 consultants. Reporting directly to the CEO, main duties include:
- Planning and executing omni-channel marketing program to communicate REDBOOKS brand in order to engage target audience in our story and our products.
- Liaising between Product, Platform Data and Sales team leads to collect product insights and feedback to develop and enhance REDBOOKS core messaging.
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with brand-aligned thought leaders (i.e. Aaron Ross, author of Predictable Revenue) and trade associations (i.e. Mobile Marketing Association, 4As, IAB).
- Writing and editing SEO-driven content including blogs, newsletters, eBooks, reports, landing pages, SEM/display ads that represented 55% of our traffic.
- Managing implementation of technical SEO plan that increased site speed and search rankings for targeted keyword set.
- Planning and executing on 5+ quarterly event calendar that enhanced brand awareness and served as a new channel of marketing qualified leads.
- Rebooting social media channels and developing them into revenue generating channels including these success:
- Growing Twitter following from 10,000 to 55,000+
- Increasing LinkedIn visits from avg 700 per month to 3,000
- Increasing CTR on Facebook from 0 to 20-100 per post
- Creating email marketing program consisting of personalized by buyer persona and quarterly campaigns attributed with generating a 3% increase in close rate.
- Designing and developing conversion rate optimization (CRO)-focused homepage, trial form and content pages.
- 30+ A/B experiments conducted increased homepage conversion by +344.2%
- Managing $5,000 monthly performance marketing spend resulting in 600% increase in MQLs.