- Will work hard from start to finish without lessening my ethic.
- Learn Quickly, pay close attention and ask questions to ensure success.
- Don't have problems with getting along with colleagues, whatever the case.
- Good work ethic, do things right the first time, so things don't fall behind trying to catch up.
- Tractor operation of any kind is a strength, have done plenty of it.
Dec 2013 - Apr 2015
In the mornings I fed all the animals, Came back around 9 to let the horses in the pastures, and clean pens. Unloaded feed, filled up the cans if needed. If they were full the feed just got stock piled in the tack room, and the hay in the barn. Did a number of laboring tasks.
Ranch Hand (Summer Break)
May 2014 - Aug 2014
Broken Horn D Ranch
Started early morning worked full 8 or more hour days. Punching cows, running/fixing fence, operating tractors. Also managing pasture growth, chainsaw use for firewood, worked on irrigation systems, pressure washed barn then stained with linseed oil. Mowed, weed whipped, and a range of manual labor tasks.