Program Manager for Air Force - Cloud Migration
eSolution Architects, Inc
As Program Manager for eSolution Architect, I’m responsible for managing multiple concurrent efforts to migrate Air Force application from GCSS-AF or legacy data centers to the Common Computing Environment (CCE) in the AWS GovCloud. I work closely with application PMO to develop and manage the best approaches for refactoring, deploying and maintaining their applications in a repeatable, secure, scalable, and maintainable environment utilizing Cloud-native services.
- Manage technical effort using a variety of project management approaches, including standard SDLC and PM methodologies (Waterfall, Agile / Scrum Agile) and modern software development and infrastructure tools, processes and practices, including Cloud and DevOps.
- Managed all project phases (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, closing) and participated in the concept/proposal phase. This includes providing input and estimates for proposal responses that identify, quantifies, and manages program risks
- Successful delivery of large-scale cloud migration programs and projects in high risk and complex environments to include experience in the delivery of cloud solution for DoD customer with successful ATO.
- Experience in managing distributed staff (on-site/Customer site, remote/ virtual) and large multidisciplinary teams
- Provide day to day direction to the project teams and regular project status to the application owner, to include briefing and updates to the C-suite level customers.