Sr. Tech Solution Project Manager
- Federal Civilian Delivery Team Led for the DHS/DOJ District
- Review SOWs', Proposals and RFP Responses for the District to ensure that sufficient funding and hours have been allocated to complete the technical solution for the project.
- Manages the delivery of billable consulting services EMC engagements.
- Responsible for managing the full life cycle of highly complex, high risk projects from requirements gathering, architectural design through customer and customer service turnover.
- Responsible for the development of a project/program implementation plan that articulates the role of EMC in the delivery of the designed solution.
- Ensures implementation of project/program activities is coordinated with EMC partner resources, if necessary.
- Acts as primary interface to the customer, vendor and all EMC personnel associated with the engagement.
- May lead a team of project managers on a project/program assigned basis.Works independently or with general direction from program management leadership.
- Experience implementing VBLOCK, VMAX, VNX, VPLEX, Recoverpoint, Avamar, Atmos, Cloud Tiering Appliances(CTA) DataDomain, Networker, switches, Centera, Data Migration, Replication, Virtualization and DR solutions.