Jul 2012 - Present
- SAP BI/BO
- Dashboard Design
- Web Intelligence
- SAP HANA
- BEx Query Designer
- Project # 1 - Developing Ready Deployable Solution (RDS) for Accounts Payable Dashboard in Xcelsius employing BW and enabling entities to capture and optimize the payment process and cash-flow with appropriate strategies.
- Conceptualize the requirements specification for the End Users.
- Developed the key metrics for Dashboard with specifications.
- Authored the Design Notes with unified visual presentation.
- Formulated the OLAP connection using Query Browser through BEx to Dashboard.
- Project # 2 - ICICI Call Volume Statistics – Dynamic Dashboard that provides the ability to monitor, in real time, the service being provided to App Owner. Displays Key service metrics such as number of outstanding calls, average wait times, and other such performance statistics.
- Specified and finalized the KPI’s to be displayed on static UI and functionalities.
- Facilitated the data gathering and scope of assumption from the client.
- Charted the design Document with user end specifications.
- Developed static UI Dashboard in Xcelsius corresponding to meet the Clients requirements.
- Project # 3 - ICICI System Downtime Analysis – Dynamic Dashboard to facilitate an accurate reporting and incisive analysis of system availability and downtime issues. It enables organizations to better understand the performance on a factual basis and formulate strategies and take actions to improve their system availability performance.
- Drafted and summarized the design notes to user stipulations.
- Designed the Wireframe to integrate with the design notes and functionalities.
- Sketched the lay-out – wireframes and Color Palettes.
- Project # 4 - INTERACTIVE INVESTOR INSIGHTS (I3 an HTML 5 Dashboard) – To deliver a comprehensive and interactive user experience to investors enabling seamless integration with the existing webpages of the companies. Easy customization in terms of content & presentation i.e. Unique for each co. with and capability of being rolled out in less than 72 hours.
- Designed the dashboard views as per specification along with the wireframes.
- Build the configuration table to list all the options available for§ configuration in terms of metrics – chart types and color schemes.
- Conducted the data modelling for all the views by exploring all structures.
- Tested the Content management system and recommended the improvements as administrator.
Aug 2006 - May 2011
Process Supervisor - SAP FI
- Extensive experience one Full life cycle large implementations in SAP Configuration.
- Expertise in configuration and customization of FI (New GL, A/P, A/R, Dunning)
- Analysed the existing legacy system; gathered functional requirements through user meetings, gap analysis, and participation in process improvement teams; produced the functional requirements document
- Designing business processes and identified areas to streamline processes in multiple functional areas. The scope of the work and responsibilities involved relating to SAP – Finance (FI)) and Account
- Configured General Ledger – Created Master records, accounts groups, number ranges and G/L accounts for each company code, accounts maintenance and preparation to master files.
- Customized screen layouts for document entry at account/document levels. Defined fiscal year variant, posting period variant, customized field status variant, customized line layout, sort variant, and total variant.
- Configured and customized validations and substitution rules for documents, recurring entries, correspondence, taxes, and currencies
- Configured interest calculation on account balances and line items
- Customized bank related accounting, bank master data, house banks and G/L accounts in different currencies for each bank account and Electronic Bank Statement(EBS)
- Configured and Customized Cash Management including Bank statements, Payment Programming, Payment Advises, Liquidity Forecasts, Bills of Exchanges
- Configured and Customized Cash Budget Management including commitment management
- Configured and customized Asset Accounting Module – Copied country specific chart of Valuation and configured Valuation areas, defined assets classes, account determinations, screen layout key, allocate number ranges to assets classes and uploading of assets
May 2010 - Feb 2011
- Leading a Team Of 8 Analyst for Income Team
- Coordinating & Managing Client of other Functions of Financial Group to ensure Accurate & Timely process of Events
- Liaising with Audit & Compliance Team to adhere to given SOP
- Preparing Daily MIS , Weekly & Monthly dashboard ,Breach Report
- Leading the Weekly Conference Call with Clients to solve problems, develop strategies and meet goals and Managing Relationship
Apr 2005 - Jul 2006
- Handling the Payment Remediation desk
- Contacting Relationship Manager confirming for CONVERTIBLE CCURENCY ACCOUNT NUMBER
- Providing Exchange rate for payments involving more than one Currency
- Payments that need repairing are investigated & processed.
- The main system used to process payments is AFTS (Automated Funds Transfer System).
- Besides this Banker’s Telerom and Enterprise Platform is widely used in our day to day work
- Monitoring all the queues, cut-offs & handling exceptions.
Sep 2009 - Jun 2011
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management - Pune
May 2011 - Present
SAP FI (consultant I D:S0009322152)
Nov 2010 - Present
Investment Operations Certificate (IOC)
Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)