Dall International Company Limited
The Company is involved in Contracting, Construction, Trade and Industry activities.Joined as Industrial Development Manager, charted a commendable growth curve to merit promotion to the current post of Managing Director.Designation Chronology:
• Jan ‘07 - Present: Managing Director• Aug ‘06 - Jan ‘07: Industrial Development Manager
Key Responsibilities as Managing Director (Jan ‘07 - Present):
- Identifying new business opportunities, conducting risk analysis and feasibility studies, as well as recommending improvements to the management to increase revenue growth/cash flow.
- Collaborating with consultant firms, Saudi Aramco Engineering Dept. and other departments to ascertain the selection of skilled manufacturer in Valves industry for know-how technology transfer.
- Formulating marketing budgets and forecast as well as undertaking several cost reduction initiatives to minimize the cost and maximize profit.
- Representing the company to businesses, industry, government agencies and officials and others in the field of Oil, Gas and petrochemical industries.
- Building a strong external relationship with Saudi Aramco, SABIC, SWICC, SEC and other local and international major industrial companies as well as with business and industrial partners to enhance the image and reputation of the company.
- Investigating/writing discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals, attending/ coordinating board/ committee meetings to discuss operational issues, finances and other relevant matters.
- Providing strategic leadership to the organization in long range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the company as well as administration and coordination of various operations, consistent with organizational goals/objectives.
- Developing and negotiating effective business relationships with foreign valve manufacturers to set up effective commercial deals through proposal, selection and deal finalization.