- Attended a course on Selling Skills organized by Bank Al-Falah Limited, March 9, 2005.
- Attended a course on SBP Prudential Regulations (Consumer & SME) organized by Bank Al-falah Limited, August 05, 2005.
- Received Promotion in year 2004, year 2006 & in year 2009.
- Received more than 12 additional performance bonuses during my stay with Bank Al-Falah from 2000-2013.
- Great knowledge and understanding of terminology of the automobile business and the ability to keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Strong ability to assess individual client needs.
- Solid experience working under time constraints and managing priorities.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Proficient user of MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- Analytical and detail-oriented, able to identify and implement process that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Have multitasking, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Have strong appreciation of implementation issues and constantly delivers timelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to thrive and influence decisions
- Independent, innovative with strong goal orientation and problem solving skills.
- Have an excellent track record in business development preferably in similar industry and with background in sales management and marketing.
More than 14 years of Banking Experience