Sales Support Specialist
Performed a full range of administrative sales support duties for 5 Account Managers. Drafted and prepared reports and correspondence and managed domestic travel arrangements. Maintained customer database, screened/answered telephone calls and handled general office management duties. Facilitated Account Managers in the development of sales and marketing collateral. sdasda
- Managed and updated Salesforce customer database of over 10,000 current and prospective clients.
- Created and generated monthly sales reports for Account Management team charged with producing annual revenues of $25.8M.
- Negotiated up to 5 order status issues daily with Customer Service and the manufacturing facility.
- Supported shipping department with a volume of approximately 75-100 shipments a week.
- Trained and supervised Receptionist whose duties included accounts payable and time reporting for 15 employees.
- Conceptualized, implemented and tracked quarterly sales promotional programs resulting in a 10% increase in customer contacts and approximately $275,000 in additional sales.
- Spearheaded “Post Order Follow-Up” Program for tracking large orders after order placement. Program was instituted across the South Central Region for tracking as many as 1250 orders per month.
- Coordinated office decommissioning with successful transition of equipment, supplies and training of new support staff that resulted in a $100,000 per month cost reduction.
- Designed, formatted and edited “The Challenge,” a company-wide newsletter distributed to approximately 500 administrative and management personnel.