- Over 10 years experience in marketing, communications, branding, and leadership within telecommunications industry along with demonstrated international experience in the Middle East and North African global area.
- Master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business management for strong comprehension of strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership, and methods for improving operations.
- Strong English language communication skills along with native fluency in Arabic.
- Technology Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Visio, Project; Facebook administration, Google Analytics. Hands-on experience in launching social media presence to boost market share and customer base.
- Proven leadership skills to motivate, mentor, and manage teams of up to 16 employees, supervisors, or project staff to foster environment of teamwork and customer service while ensuring achievement of company goals and objectives.
Jul 2014 - Present
Marketing Consultant Glenview, IL
Assisted business clients on point of sale, online, and social marketing including promotional mailing, updating online inventory, creating special offers and contests for social media pages, sourcing promotional materials, and monitoring customer inquiries.
- Established online social media presence to propel company awareness and market activities to drive customer traffic and loyalty.
Aug 2010 - Jul 2014
Communication Manager Amman, Jordan
Coordinated and managed marketing efforts for brand and liaised with agencies, vendors, and contractors in developing and producing educational event promotion materials, outdoor advertising, below the line (BTL) advertising, and other marketing collateral. Structured and executed direct and indirect marketing and communication campaigns, developed and optimized $8 million annual marketing communication budget, led brand planning process.
- Provided leadership to communication team comprised of 7 supervisors and officers, cultivating environment of team spirit.
- Integrated product roadmap strategy, theme, and prioritization into communications calendar and translated new product value in overall company position in market.
- Led conceptualization and content development for annual appeal, managing entire production including budget, design, printing, data management, and direct mail process to reach approximately 200,000 consumers.
- Led branding campaign using creative, online, and offline media resulting in increased brand awareness and brand health which led to increased market share by 5%.
- Negotiated contracts with suppliers and media agencies resulting in improved terms as well as savings of up to $750,000 annually through 20% price reductions.
Jul 2002 - Jul 2010
Branding & Marketing Supervisor Amman, Jordan
Developed company marketing, communications, and branding strategies and monitored performance. Assessed corporate market share in comparison with competitor price, features, distribution, and promotions. Managed vendor media houses and retailers, oversaw agency production, supervised installation of all point-of-sale materials. Managed 2 fulltime employees and 16 part time branding officers during campaigns and rebranding.
- Participated in team to identify and implement cost savings opportunities such as LED lighting, lighting sensors in office and showrooms, and sourcing new vendors resulting in savings of $1.3 million annually.
- Proud participant in rebranding project for major corporation with operations in more than 22 countries across Africa and The Middle East.
NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
B.Sc Business Administration
YARMOUK UNIVERSITY OF JORDAN
- Current Member, Rotary International
- Founding Member, Amman Citadel Rotary Club
- Former Rotaract Representative, Rotary International
- Presidential Citation Award, Rotary International, 2009
- District Award for Creative Project, Rotary International, 2010