C-NET INFOTECH PVT. LTD, BHOPAL ,MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA
- Working with different stakeholders such as, DIT (Department of IT), NISG (National Institute of Smart Governance), NIC and PRD (Panchayat Raj Directorate) resources, to ensure proper implementation of e-Governance policies and procedures in the department.
- Designing, arranging & conducting capacity building programs for the employees of department, so that e-Governance applications can be used by them.
- Reporting status and attending regular meetings with senior IAS officers in the department (up to Additional Chief Secretary level), to ensure smooth functioning & execution of e-Governance programs.
- Implement project assurance and review methods. Responsible for review of deliverables and monitoring & reporting end-to-end service level performance.
- Experience in managing full project lifecycle from requirements gathering to successful Go-Live and implementation support.
- Prepared DPRs and RFPs for Annual & concurrent Audit, development of application, VSAT connectivity etc.
- Provided consultancy to Deptt. Of Panchayat Raj, GoMP for implementing a robust accounting cum fund management application providing a way to bring financial inclusion in the state.
- Developed simple reporting formats for application: 'Panchayat Darpan', so that a crisp summarized view can be shared with top officers in the department, Public and other stake holders.
- Built a system for concurrent & annual audits in all 3-tier levels of Panchayat in MP, and developed required reporting format for state auditor.
- Evaluating the monthly concurrent audit reports of state department and Issuing recommendations based upon the results of those activities planned to perform according to internal audit schedule
- Developed C&AG reports format under the Model Accounting System (MAS) as per the Central Govt. requirement.
- Meet with users to gather requirements for project definition. Analyze existing procedures and evaluate requested requirements to identify system changes.
- Application Prototype Demonstration to the client for Understanding business requirements of the customer and translating them to detailed Process Flow Charts and developing Software Requirements Specification (SRS) document for the development team to start development.
- Ensure that management reports are provided to the management on monthly, weekly, daily and ad-hoc basis
- Giving Application walkthrough to the client / end user for UAT (User acceptance testing) approval & sign off for Go-live.
- Coordinating SAGY initiatives at state level in terms of facilitating users to update VDP in alignment with schemes such as DDU- GKY as per guidelines defined.