A bilingual management professional with 8 years of experience in customer service management. Expertise includes managing people and procedures and building relationships with internal and external customers. Strengths include problem solving, producing results and providing excellent customer service. Detail oriented with proven ability to produce high quality results.
Apr 2007 - Mar 2009
Capital One Auto Finance
- Title Department - Managed staff of 12 associates
- Increased perfection rate from 92% to 99% in the first two years
- Streamed-lined procedures to work through backlog of 24,000 accounts.
- Handled escalated calls from customers to resolve complex issues
- Collaborated with incentive design team to streamline associates’ incentive plan
- Conducted weekly team meetings to inform, train and motivate associates
- Conducted associates' monthly and yearly performance evaluations to provide development and improve performance
Nov 2005 - Apr 2007
- Title Department Supervisor - Managed staff of 8 associates.
- Managed staff of 8 associates
- Increased perfection rate from 96% to 99% in the first year by training and coaching staff
- Reduced cost of operations by 25% by seeking alternative vendors
- Promoted strategy to involve Sales Department to follow up with dealers and resolve issues with uncooperative dealers.
- Developed dealer buyback procedure in conjunction with the legal department.
- Created performance reports and recommended corrective actions as needed.
Dec 2001 - Nov 2005
Sr. Title Specialist
Hyundai Motor Finance
- Sr. Title Specialist - Coordinated staff of 10 associates
- Maintained perfected titles at a rate of 99.80 of total account portfolio
- Maintained repossession titles issues at 0 issues for a 5 year period
- Coordinated title maintenance activities for the department such as State Changes, Duplicate Titles, Title Corrections, etc.
- Learned titling procedures in 50 states to ensure proper procedures were followed to comply with each State’s regulations.
1999 - 2001
- Sold display advertising in assigned sales territory
- Increased revenue in sales territory by 30% within the first 6 months
- Cold called over 1,000 decision makers to promote products
- Serviced over 50 accounts providing excellent customer service
- Established relationships with trade organizations and Chambers of Commerce to promote the company in the community