QHSE & Cont.Imp Director
- Establish Continues Imp department division in charge for Six Sigma projects and process mapping
- Develop with board of director company balance business plan 2014 and strategic business plan for 2020 with focusing in growth in sales in parallel with construction sector, employee’s stability and succession plans.
- Six sigma projects : tire consumption cost reduction , drivers hiring cycles
- ERP efficiency: impact /synergy from AX system
- Establish ISO division for ISO9001,14001, 22000 and 18001
- Improve HSE records in incident and LTI rate by 62%
- Reduce Motor vehicle accident by 12% within 3 years
- Reduce MTC 37% within 3 years
- Manage health and safety operation for 40 factories with more than 3000 employees for both commercial and on sites factories.
- Improving productivity and efficiency of the company by handling : process mapping and process improvement for Ops, marketing and sales
- Develop sales, Factory manager and warehouse manuals to reduce the timeframe process cycle for different issues such as approvals, credit limit and authority
Develop the authority matrix across the company with Audit department
- In charge for GPS vehicle truck system to be installed in the company fleet and how to utilize the system in reducing accident rate, improve the shipping and minimize customer complains