King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Interfaces with Product Line Planning Manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities support
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Serve as primary source of information about procurement and requirements for faculty, students and staff.
- Serve as a liaison between the Center and Finance, Procurement and logistic departments on related matters
- Identify and utilize the best practices to accommodate and facilitate Center procurement, in accordance with KAUST policies and procedures.