Cognizant Technology Solutions US Corporation
- Successfully set up an Ops team working in an onsite-offshore model and worked with client project management in implementing/installing a larger planning application at Family Dollar, a Fortune 500 retailer
- Responsible for managing IT Infrastructure services and operations for this application on an on-going basis
- First exposure for the client in the Operations area – for onsite-offshore model. Worked on and defined new processes, standards, workflow and SLAs
- Handle resource management, allocation of team members as well as client administration responsibilities
- Assist with tracking profitability and health of the client account, manage hiring and induction of lateral associates and ensure proper billing to the client.
- Manage DBA, Server Administrators, Application Administrators and work with third party vendors in installation, implementation and support.
- Manage delivery for team consisting 15+ resources at client site and 20-30 offshore resources.
- Responsibilities include account management, including business development, account mining activities, proposal estimations /preparations
- Additional responsibilities include performance appraisals for team members, coaching and mentoring for direct reports
- Working with third party vendors in application Support
- Report to Senior management including C level executives on project progress and timelines
- Track profitability and health of the client account, manage hiring and induction of lateral associates and ensure proper billing to the client. Assist in SoW, RFP, RFQ preparation and contract/Business Development discussions