The regular activities of product testing involving Regression testing, Sanity Testing and Integration Test Pass etc. were a daily routine. Understanding scenarios directly with the client side SME, reporting of test results, investigation of failures and fixing test holes thru automations were the primary responsibilities of the project.
The responsibilities for this role included:
· Involved in client deliverable of maintaining their Product after release. This includes finding potential/known threats/problems, triaging the problems, proposing solutions, fixing problem and testing.
· Automating the manual work in testing so as to improve productivity.
· Domain Expertise in the area of OS and Networking obtained. Network and Systems Monitoring and Management .Gathered rich expertise in DHCP, DNS, DC, TS, PKI, and Automations in VB script….
· Responsibility as a client interface to a team size of 5-10 software engineers. This involved interfacing during telecons, reviewing their plans for past and present weeks, reviewing the deliverables before they are send to the client, enforcing process adherence by members for any deliverables….
· Involved in process formation with management for client related work